Job Summary The EMEA Communications team forms part of a dynamic and growing global team of communicators who play an integral role in the company''''s storytelling - with a strong focus on growth, innovation and purpose. Reporting to Senior Manager, Executive Communications, EMEA, and the role''''s primary responsibilities will be to support the delivery of internal (Team Member) and executive communications activity for Hilton''''s hotels and corporate offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This varied and exciting role is critical in delivering frequent and high-quality executive and internal communications focused on the regions nearly 70,000 hotel and corporate office-based Team Members.About Hilton
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,700 properties in 113 countries and territories. Since its founding a century ago, Hilton has defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 17 world-class brands, including its flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts - the most recognised hotel brand in the world. The company recently launched two new brand concepts, an industry-leading sustainability platform, and is regularly celebrated as a great place to work.What will I be doing?
• Drafting engaging editorial content - including news stories for Hilton''''s intranet site, The Lobby, which is the main internal news outlet for Hilton''''s 400,000 Team Members.• Maintaining a regular, engaging editorial schedule of internal and executive communications content - as well as the team''''s calendar of key events.• Helping to identify and develop Hilton''''s best stories from across its 515 EMEA hotels and many corporate offices.
• Assisting in the ceding of photos, video and other content as part of the production of regular EMEA video broadcasts.
• Develop key materials to support Hilton''''s executives, such as up to date biographies, event and media briefings.
• Collaborating with the rest of the team to ensure an integrated approach to internal and external communications in communications planning and initiatives.
• Monitoring external developments and helping to keep the wider team updated on key news which could impact on the business.
• Working to support Hilton''''s global initiatives e.g. Careers @ Hilton and Global Week of Service, two examples of annual initiatives that Hilton runs to highlight hospitality careers and its CR efforts within the local community.
• Play a key role in the delivery of project work - supporting managers within the team across a variety of different project briefs.
• Helping to evaluate the success of initiatives, applying the same discipline for measurement in external to internal comms.
• Sharing key administrative responsibilities with other members of the team, including in the preparation of the EMEA News Briefing for key internal stakeholders.What are we looking for?
• Strong writing skills• Organised, self-starter, with strong collaboration skills
• Creative mindset, with an eye for a good story
• Ability to collaborate and maintain excellent relationships
• A creative eye for images and design look & feel
• Thrives on a fast paced work place, within a busy communications team environment
• Team player and 'can do'''' attitude - bringing new ideas & fresh perspective What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton. Required Qualifications
:• To hold a Bachelor''''s degree or equivalent
• To hold some experience in a similar role Preferred Qualifications:
• It would be beneficial to speak an additional language
• Experience working throughout multiple countries or regions
See descriptionRole: Executive - Internal, Executive & Digital Communications, EMEA Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Watford, England, EnglandApply for this job now.