Los Angeles, California based acute dialysis company is looking for an experienced contract dialysis nurse to provide acute dialysis care at our multiple West LA hospital locations. Position is available immediately. The following are MANDATORY requirements for this position:
· Professional License in California must be in good standing (no disciplinary on record)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· ACLS and BLS required by (American Heart Association)
· TB or Chest X-ray within the last 12 months proof
· FIT test within last 12 months proof
· Physical Exam within the last 12 months proof
· Immunization record must include MMRV proof
· Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
· Help ensure service location has necessary medical inventory and machines are in proper working order, in coordination with office staff
· Provides pre- and post-procedure care to patients within the Hemodialysis Unit
· Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
· May also float among various locations when necessary
If interested, please email us a resume and your contractual rate. We look forward to hearing from you!
Beverly Hills Acute Dialysis has been providing reliable acute dialysis services to patients in the local hospitals of Southern California for more than two decades. As mandated by the law, we make sure that only licensed dialysis nurses will administer the treatment to guarantee the safety of each and every patient. Aside from being extremely knowledgeable, our team goes above and beyond to make sure that patients and health care service providers have peace of mind during the dialysis process. As Beverly Hills Acute Dialysis is a physician-owned-and-operated company, your staff can always rely on our timely assistance and personalized attention to their needs.
Role: Experienced Licensed Dialysis Nurse
Location: Culver City,
Apply for this job now.