Payroll & Benefits Manager - Process Manufacturer
Ripley - £DOE
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This globally recognised business has continued to grow over the last 12 months and demand for their product is higher than ever before. Following a change internally this business is now looking to transfer their hourly paid employees to monthly paid. This is a substantial project involving many different areas of the business and they are looking for an individual with previous experience in this area to join the business and fulfil this project from start to finish. If you are an experienced Payroll Manager with previous relevant experience, then please apply for this role immediately.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the relationship with the external payroll provider, HMRC, benefits and pension providers
- Ensure that payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Audit payroll to ensure the accurate processing of staff appointments, transfers and promotions
- Manage the transition for employees on weekly payroll to monthly payroll
- Put a process in place to ensure this is a smooth process
- Liaise with all affected staff, union reps and management
- Put in place any external support required for the weekly paid staff
- Responsible for the expenses processed for all employees, ensuring payments are correctly processed
- Administer the company car scheme and ensure all checks are completed including driving licences, insurance renewals and MOTs
- Control the benefit plans for private health, life insurance and pensions.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Payroll and Benefits Manager
- Previous exposure to transferring weekly paid staff to monthly paid
- Capable of managing the benefits and expense system within the business
- Previously worked within a high-volume labour business such as logistics or manufacturing
- Excellent communicator that is capable of dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start.
- Secure and stable business that is performing very well
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on #removed#. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! - #removed#-recruitment.co.uk
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.