Job Summary: Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing components and/or software problems on PCs in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company. Implements computer solutions that are cost-effective while maintaining an acceptable level of customer service.
- Demonstrates awareness of customer needs and perform job duties to effectively meet those needs.
- Analyzes computer-related situations and make decisions which deal with variables in a situation where standardization exists
- Maintains and improves company IT infrastructure.
- Performs needed upgrades on PC hardware and software programs
- Sets up various computer equipment such as computer towers, monitors, run cables, etc
- Communicates with customers, vendors, and company personnel in a positive and proactive manner
- Demonstrates accurate and effective oral and written communication skills with customers, co-workers, and the community
- Creates users on the network
- Restores files to users off of backups
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- 3+ years in an IT role or a combination of education and work experience
- Experience in network administration preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting end user issues
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Server or Cisco Server systems
- Advanced customer service skills to quickly understand needs and resolve the core issue.
- Works independently, prioritize workloads and proactively manage time
- Interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers
Analysis of Physical Demands:
- Able to continually sit at a desk daily to perform routine duties that repeat the same physical activity
- Able to perform computer workstation setups to include lifting, kneeling, and bending
- Performs other duties as assigned
The VPS Companies, Inc. subsidiaries are involved in frozen food marketing, distribution, brokering, purchasing, selling, warehousing, freezing, co-packing, assemble and transportation. Visit us at Innfoods.com.
Role: IT Administrator
Apply for this job now.