Hensley is seeking individuals who are committed to quality, recognize and focus on their “customers”, commit to “digging” deep into discovering why problems are occurring, realize the benefit of understanding what is actually going on in the workplace to solve problems and/or make improvements, understand the importance of clear communication of goals and objectives, value their business partners, and recognize that employees are the most important asset to our company.
- Design/create 3-D models & engineering drawings for new product (OEM & Direct Replacement parts)
- Design buckets and attachments using 3D software (PTC Creo preferred)
- Revise 3D models and engineering drawings for existing products
- Research, develop new concepts and test prototypes
- Evaluate new products, make correction and request changes
- Assist in resolving product related customer complains
- Provide technical data to QC/QA department for inspection purposes
- Assist manufacturing department with rework reduction and control
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equal/similar
- 3-5 years' experience implementing/programming PLC's
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in team
- Accurate & pays attention to details
- Ability to present technical data informatively
- Be able to work within deadlines
Hensley Industries is in the earth-moving business of excavation, reclamation, mining, and trenching focused on ground-engaging tools (GET) and attachments since 1947.
Role: Design Engineer
Apply for this job now.