We are seeking an EMT / EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN to join our team! You will assess injuries, administer emergency medical care, and extricate trapped individuals.
This growing ambulance company is in need of certified ambulance personnel. Responsible for transporting patients to and from hospitals, nursing homes and medical facilities.Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) encouraged to apply. Must be 21 years of age or older.
All shifts available. Full and part time assistance needed.
Health Benefits and competitive pay structure based on experience. 401K
PENNSYLVANIA EMTs Welcome.
HIGHER STARTING PAY for 2018
- Transport injured or sick individuals to medical facilities
- Determine the nature and extent of illness or injury to establish first aid procedures
- Administer prescribed first-aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher
- Communicate with medical personnel at emergency treatment facilities
- Previous experience as an EMT or in other related fields
- Knowledge of first and and CPR procedures
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Since 1984 Able Medical Transportation, Inc. has provided Emergency and Non-Emergency ambulance and wheelchair services 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Mission Is Simple:
Able Medical Transportation, Inc.
is committed to providing a safe and secure environment while attending to the special needs of our clients in a kind, caring and professional manner. It is this commitment to excellence that makes Able Medical Transportation, Inc. a leader in the Medical Transportation Industry.
Our Philosophy Is Why We Are The Best: Able Medical Transportation, Inc. is built upon the respect for the dignity of every person. We believe that each of you has the right to continued independence during health care and illness. We have undertaken the responsibility for helping our customers attain their highest potential by providing transportation to the medically handicapped. We are committed to providing professional service, being always conscious of the needs of our clients. We continually strive to maintain this professionalism through complete competence in the service we provide. Able Medical Transportation provides safe, reliable transportation services to the following:
Long Term Care Facilities
Assisted Living Centers
Stand-by Service For Athletic Events
Stand-by Service For Special Events
Role: EMT / EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN
Apply for this job now.