We have a full-time opening for a GoCAR Mechanic Technician
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Driver's license required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
GoCar Tours now hiring full-time mechanics positions for our SOMA workshop facility on 7th Street in San Francisco.
You have probably seen our little yellow cars scooting around San Francisco. Tourists love driving our cars and when you work at GoCar, you will too! You'll get the opportunity to experience the tour and drive the cars.
Our retail stores are open 7 days and can offer you 40 hours a week. Our MechX workshop is open M-F every week. You can even increase your hours during the holidays.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform PM work order cycle on GoCAR fleet
- Maintain safety standards to all mechanical work performed
- Perform electrical and audio troubleshooting on vehicles to maintain GPS tour system
- Work under supervision of our Fleet Manager
- Operate our Fleet Maintenance tracking software to record diagnosis, action and resolution
- Perform diagnostic tasks and develop keen sense of our vehicles technical aspects
- You must be able to physically maneuver and reposition a GoCar in the shop area, lift boxes as much as 30 pounds. You are a perfect candidate if you are reliable, confident and enthusiastic
Come join our team and be able to say you keep those yellow cars, everyone knows, running tip top! You will be familiar with Scooter engines or motorcycles. But if not, you will have a technical aptitude, are good with your hands, and are a good learner, who takes instruction, we can develop your mechanical and diagnostic ability.
- Competitive Wage Rate
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 50% employer contribution to Company health plans
- 6% Company Match on Company 401k savings plan (free Money!)
- Commuter Benefits
We look forward to hearing from you!!
About GoCar Tours
GoCar is the world's first GPS guided storytelling car - and was nominated by Time Magazine as one of its “Most Amazing Inventions of the Year” in 2004. The car has a personality. It cracks jokes and tells the stories that bring San Francisco to life. The car is a personal tour guide that speaks 6 languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
GoCar Tours is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to experience the things most visitors never see? Fold up your map, put away the guidebook and jump into a GoCar. Zip all over town while one of our cool cars takes you on a GPS-guided tour(R). Your clever talking car navigates and shows you the way - but that's not all. As you enjoy the drive, it takes you to all the best sites, recommends restaurants, cracks jokes and tells the stories that bring a destination to life.
The concept launched in San Francisco in 2004 and now the cure for the common tour® is available in both the USA and Europe. We are looking to expand our management team and bring in top talent to continue the growth of GoCar Tours.
Role: GoCAR Mechanic Technician
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.