Showroom Sales Manager
We are currently recruiting a talented and results driven Showroom Sales Manager to grow and deliver sales as part of a hugely successful team.
No experience required as full training is provided!
As a Showroom Sales Manager, you know that the perfect bathroom needs planning, it requires trust, a creative flair and the ability to bring an idea to life - this is where you come in! You will identify and capitalise on every sales opportunity, inspiring your customers with the perfect solutions for their dream bathrooms. The Showroom Sales Manager will be an expert at building rapport quickly and creating trusted relationships to ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations. You’ll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we’re sure you’ll have some fun along the way!
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business.
- Managing the end to end sales journey for customers, putting their wants and needs at the forefront to ensure they achieve the bathroom of their dreams.
- Working and collaborating with your in-branch colleagues to build relationships and cross sell to our current trade customers.
- Make sure the bathroom showroom is known locally, use creative ways to ensure the local area knows you are there and the brilliant service you offer.
- Always striving to make your showroom the best in order to anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment is preferable, but the right positive attitude is more important!
You’ll have an innovative and agile approach to identify growth opportunities. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results, whilst being committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Tenacity and resilience
- A pro-active approach to sales, with a strong desire and ability to win and grow new business
- Experience of customer relationship management and developing a true partnership approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales track record
- Self confident and self motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision or as part of a wider team
- Well presented, credible and professional, instilling trust and confidence in all interactions
- Ability to interpret basic financial/statistical information
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We’re proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we’re super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to enrich it. #BelongWithUs
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.