Maintains all plant manufacturing equipment and machinery, performs preventative maintenance as needed, and works in cooperation with production management to schedule machine repair/ facility maintenance.
- Completes work orders, records, history logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures through the site maintenance management system.
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance activities.
- Adheres to all safety rules, precautions, and practices to ensure the safety of self and others.
- Repairs and maintains grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities.
- Troubleshoots complex problems with equipment and facilities.
- Observes, recognizes, and reports to Management any Site Security or Bio-terrorism issues.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment to minimize unplanned downtime and identify opportunities for improvement and report immediately to Management any unusual conditions or defective equipment.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to building, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance are met at all times.
- Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair and replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum productivity and quality.
- Performs renovations of existing facilities, upgrades and the construction of new facilities.
- Reads and understands technical drawings and blueprints to repair/maintain equipment and facilities.
- Safe and effective use of a variety of power tools.
- Performs all cleaning activities as assigned (including after any equipment repair activities).
- Associates Degree or certificate required in a technically related field with a minimum of 2-5 years related experience in a technical/maintenance role is required.
- Knowledge of pump rebuilding/seal replacement.
- Perform required maintenance, repair, rebuild, predictive maintenance, on various equipment and machinery
This position will pay between $45K-$58K
The client offers a very competitive benefits package, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and more.
Role: Maintenance Mechanic- A-Shift
Apply for this job now.