Are you a Residential Support Worker looking for career development?
Or are you currently a Senior Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
Vetro Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join a well established team in Aberdare - working for a Care organisation with an excellent reputation in the industry. The site supports two young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties, whilst also providing a safe, nurturing environment for them to develop.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for supporting the management team and undertaking some supervisory responsibilities, whilst also having a hands on approach to supporting the young people. Pay and shifts
- £22,000 - £28,000 (sleep included)
- Permanent, full time contract
- 39 hours per week
- Shift pattern; 2 on, 4 off OR 1 on, 2 off
- Support children with EBD and challenging behaviours
- Supervisory responsibilities for the shift
- Provide a positive and therapeutic approach to support
- Ensure the service operates within OFSTED standards
- Key working with young people to develop confidence, self esteem and self worth
- Work with the staff team to ensure the young person has 24/7 support
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
If interested, please click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you!
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young people (or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
- Support Worker experience within a residential setting