We have Immediate openings for Landscaping Crew Members in Charlotte!
You will work safely & efficiently in supporting the crew to deliver a quality job on time.
Pay rate starts at $12.29/hour (Or More), depending on your skill level.
Your Work day begins at 6:30am and typically ends at 5:30pm, with a 1-hour lunch.
Occasional Saturday work & Occasional Overtime is required to make up rain days or to accomplish special projects.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, or rain)
- Must have a reasonable level of vision (You will be performing visual inspections of plants for pest populations)
- Must have a reasonable level of hearing (You will be using power equipment while working on streets and parkways, and therefore must have an audible awareness of surroundings)
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pound materials (such as mulch and potted plants) in and out of a 4-foot high trailer and carry over variable terrain for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to learn to effectively use tools and equipment (such as shovels, chain saws, and mowers) for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to read labels and learn to properly mix & apply pesticides
- Must be able to climb a ladder to access trees for pruning
- Must be dependable (on time without attendance issues)
- Must be accountable (accurate and thorough, promoting value and quality)
- Must be team-focused
- Must be solution-oriented (listens to others & keeps emotions under control)
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to operate the following equipment: weed eater, stick edger, blower, push mower, wheelbarrow, hand tools, walk-behind mowers, ride-on mowers, power shears, pruners, ladders, bed edger, and walk-behind aerator.
- You will comply with all company policies and safety requirements
- You will take care of the tools & equipment
- You will carry out instructions that have been assigned to you to the best of your ability
- You will ask questions if you are not sure of any specific function or assignment
- You will help others when needed
- You will maintain a positive and flexible attitude
- You will maintain a professional appearance at all times
- You will assist in loading/unloading supplies on truck
To apply, contact Tyler at (423) 358-8359
Main Office: (423) 347-3006
Utility Staffing of @Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a family-owned and operated staffing firm.
We work hard to connect skilled workers with excellent career opportunities.
Visit us online at #removed# or like us on Facebook at #removed#/utilitystaffingsolutions.
Role: Landscaping Crews
Apply for this job now.