Company: TRANSFORM PERFORMANCE INTERNATIONAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 25000 - 30000 - Commission paid on appointments and deals
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
Job briefWe are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a strategic sales cycle environment.
They will have high drive and motivation to set executive level meetings with new prospects.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?An Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives leading in to 2024.
They will be comfortable making many outbound calls each day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and setting meetings.
- Source new sales opportunities through:
- Inbound lead follow-up
- Outbound cold calls and emails
- LinkedIn & Social Media
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the Commercial Director for further development and closure
- Set meetings and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Enhance and maintain TPI’s online presence through social media
- To work as part of a wider, collaborative team, liaising as needed with other colleagues to ensure the firm meets its collective goals
- Proven inside sales experience with professional services or software companies
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making many calls each day
- Proficient in the use of social media and generating interest of our solutions online
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools such as PowerPoint
- Experience working with a sales CRM like
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A resilient mindset