a Payroll Manager in Leesburg, VA!
Nationwide Hospitality Company is seeking experienced payroll manager in Leesburg, VA! We are a growing company filled with passionate people who are building a world class culture. If you enjoy being a part of a close team of innovative individuals focused on revolutionizing the hospitality industry, then apply today!
Payroll Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for direct management of payroll
team supporting including, but not limited to:
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Perform various payroll accounts reconciliations and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Perform all monthly Journal Entries, operating cash account reconciliation and related journal entries
- Perform various detailed month-end allocations for fringe benefits, shared costs & indirect cost
- Knowledge of Canadian and California Payroll laws
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist with special business related projects as requested and projects that payroll services
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required
- Certifications (preferred)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Payroll Manager (CPM) or Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- Member of American Payroll Association
- 8-10 years of payroll experience with 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive can-do attitude are critical
- Knowledge/Experience with Payroll and SAP Accounting software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment and to handle multiple tasks
For Immediate Consideration,
Click “Apply Now” to Email Your Resume!
Role: Payroll Manager
Apply for this job now.