We are working with a school in Doncaster, DN4 who require a Y3 Teacher to start in September 2021. We are looking for individuals with experience in raising standards or the exceptional ability to teach to a high level.
The School is part of a large, successful Academy who put the children at the centre of everything. School values of Resilience, Empathy, Aspiration, Contribution and Happiness run through all parts of school life and create a calm, happy and hard working atmosphere. The school are looking for someone to promote these values and become a member of their team and community.
The ideal teacher will have strong behaviour management skills, strong skills in assessment and planning for progression and a passion for excelling on expectations.
Daily Rate: upwards from GBP120-scale/day
Starting September 2021
Roles and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan and prepare lessons in line with guidance set out by the School
- Use approaches to teaching and learning that fully meet the needs the class, ensuring the needs of each individual are met according to their potential and ability, using good nurturing and behaviour management principals
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, providing feedback that contributes towards pupils' educational development
- Communicate and consult with the parents of pupils about progress
Why the teacher should apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rates of pay up to scale
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to help find you your ideal role or placements
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities
- GBP50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
For more information, please contact Teaching Personnel on #removed#.