Are you a committed and dedicated Primary Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A Tipton based Primary school is looking to recruit a qualified Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS1 & KS2 students. The school is looking for a Teacher who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The position is full-time covering a maternity post and will include planning and assessment. The successful Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support Assistants to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please email your CV to #removed#