Fears Nachawati Law firm is seeking a receptionist to join its team. This is a client-facing position, so any candidate must have a professional demeanor, be personable, detailed, and service-oriented. We receive a high volume of calls so the candidate must be able to work under pressure and have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer high volume of inbound telephone calls
- Route calls, emails, and faxes
- Organize and log incoming mail and packages
- Process outgoing mail
- Keep the reception, lobby, and conference room area neat & organized
- Perform other office and administrative tasks as needed
- Experience managing high volume of incoming calls
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Spanish language skills are a plus but not required
- Must be very comfortable with Microsoft Office
- High volume reception experience preferred
- College degree preferred
Fears Nachawati Law Firm has a dedicated team of attorneys and staff that work hard to produce the best results for our clients. With a core set of practice areas, we can assist our clients with the smallest business law issue or the largest personal injury claim. We strive to be professionals who are creative, empathetic and reliable.
Apply for this job now.