Director, Forecasting & Demand Planning
Supervisor: EVP, Operations & Supply Chain
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Director Forecasting and Demand Planning is responsible developing the forecasting tools for all Crown Brands products and managing the forecast and demand planning data for these products. The successful candidate will lead a team of 2 demand planners and a supply chain analyst in developing a forecast for all current and future products lines and hold ownership for inventory levels and fill rate results across the organization.
- Lead the forecasting and demand planning process across all departments in the organization including sales, marketing, procurement, etc.
- Develop, lead and execute forecasting and demand planning strategies
- Champions these initiatives by identifying and seeking creative improvement opportunities inclusive of IT tools to monitor and forecast levels of demand
- Creates metrics to measure forecasting and demand planning traceability and accuracy
- Responsible for data mining and spreadsheet creation that enhances forecasting and demand planning efficiency
- Works closely with Sales to better understand demand trends and incorporate these into the forecast
- Other duties within the scope of the position as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, MBA preferred
- Proven ability to influence and drive measurable results in forecasting and planning
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to prioritize
- 10+ years forecasting and demand planning experience utilizing multiple computer based platforms
- High energy level, persistent and positive attitude
- Results-oriented, hands on mentality, driven to achieve
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully lead a team of US pe\rsonnel
- Ability to work through conflicts, gain trust and persuasively influence outcomes
- Uncompromising personal integrity and a high level of personal respect for all individuals
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
In October 2014, Crown Brands LLC was founded through the acquisition and alignment of three highly regarded manufacturers in the commercial food service industry: Focus Foodservice, Update International and Johnson-Rose (US / Canada). In September 2015, Co-Rect Products was added to this impressive portfolio. With over 100 years combined experience, Crown Brands has the knowledge, expertise and resources to bring best in class products and service to the food service marketplace.
Crown Brands is dedicated to service and quality. Our commitment begins with the products we supply. Every product we sell must meet our standards for reliability to ensure lasting value and performance. We have established a reputation of being able to satisfy our customers with efficient, professional and reliable service.
Crown Brands continues to develop channels of support and communication that allow our customers to be part of one of the strongest business networks in the small-wares marketplace. We will also continue to introduce innovative new products of the highest quality, expanding our product line into new areas, while holding these new products to the same peerless standards that have made our business an industry leader.
Role: Director, Forecasting & Demand Planning
Apply for this job now.