Wanna Play offers a creative child care solution with drop-in care, flexible preschool, camps and after school care. We are seeking an enthusiastic, responsible person with lead experience to join our Round Rock team.
This position involves leading a small team of Play Guides/Caregivers. Responsibilities include ensuring licensing standards and company quality standards are maintained, handling front desk duties as needed and assisting with the care and supervision of children.
Must be available for at least 1-2 evenings and 1 weekend shift. We are open extended hours and offer a flexible schedule.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
* Minimum 2 years of licensed child care
* Experience in a lead role, ensuring quality standards
* Natural ability to engage and guide children in a positive environment
* Thorough working knowledge of Texas Child Care Licensing Standards helpful
* Positive outlook and ability to adapt to a changing environment
* Highly responsible and history of good attendance
* Prior experience delivering a high quality service
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Cash handling skills
* Computer proficiency
* Good physical condition and the ability to lift 40 lbs
* Has OWN reliable transportation
* Neat, professional appearance
We offer our supervisory staff free child care benefits for one child 3 years and up.
*TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION complete our online application @: #-us/work-with-us
Wanna Play is a play based Child Care Center specializing in drop-in child care, preschool, flexible full-time care, after school pick-up and camps. As an industry leader setting the standard in flexible child care in the Austin area for nearly 10 years, we are seeking highly motivated, passionate child care providers to join our awesome team.
Role: Child Care Supervisor
Location: Round Rock,
Apply for this job now.