Company: ARS RECRUIT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18000 - £22000/annum
To carry out daily administration of the Engineering department and working closely with the Commercial department that is critical to the businesses documentation and systems.
1. Liaising with the Head of Engineering and Design team to ensure all generic Bills of Materials are generated in a timely fashion.
2. Review Bills of Materials against sales costing sheets to ensure customer requirements are being met and flag up any discrepancies to the Head of Engineering and commercial Director.
3. Review costs on a weekly basis for all projects throughout the project lifespan.
4. Assist in the close out procedure of projects.
5. Assist, when required, the purchasing department raising PO's and chasing deliveries.
6. Ensure Health and Safety standards are met.
7. Adhere to company policies and procedures.
8. Assist with compile of project document packages.
9. Assist with compile of commissioning document packages.
10. Collect time sheets / check inputs and forward to the Head of Engineering.
11. Collate department holidays.
12. Any other duties as requested