Are you a college lecturer who can teach across the following subject areas?
- The Arts
- Business, Economics & Politics
- Engineering and Mechanics
- Social Sciences
- Computer Science & ICT
- ESOL/TEFL Lecturers
- Trades (Plumbing, Electrical, Painting & Decorating, Hair & Beauty etc.)
TeacherActive are currently working with a wide range of Colleges throughout South Wales that are recruiting for College Lecturers in Newport for September. We require Lecturers for both sessional and longer-term assignments.
Your role will be to deliver the full curriculum of your specialism up to Level 3 standard. This will include planning, preparing and delivering excellent lessons supporting students to achieve professional qualifications in their field. You are responsible for the learning and progress of your students and tracking progress is vital to ensure that excellent standards are met. You will work alongside your line manager to develop and support your students on their way to get their qualification.
The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching their specialist area in an FE environment. Ideally you will possess a recognised teaching qualification such as DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education A PTLLS or CTLLS.
6 Months referenceable experience is essential as is having a valid DBS on the update service, or the willingness to have one obtained, which we can assist you with.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay in-line with the Framework;
- A dedicated FE consultant with an in-depth knowledge of the industry to provide support and advice;
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference;
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive £100 gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply;
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Melissa Riddle on 02920 099 995 or send your CV to #removed#