Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury, on the edge of the Cotswolds, is set on 140 acres of private grounds and features Schmoo Skincare Spa, an indoor pool, whirlpool and the LivingWell health club. Coopers Restaurant features traditional English and international cuisine with golf course and countryside views alongside Coopers Bar & the golf course terrace.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Food and Beverage Supervisor working with Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''''re committed to helping our teams ''''#removed#'''', to ensure we''''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye careMIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programmeSPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent, 39hrs per weekSalary - £8.86 per hour Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage See descriptionRole: Food and Beverage Supervisor - Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Puckrup, England, EnglandApply for this job now.