COMPANY: FORWARD THINKING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £21k - 28k per year + Bonus
Our clients, a successful group of Bodyshops are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor / Bodyshop Advisor + Admin for their busy site in South London
Pay Rate £21,000 - £28,000k basic + Bonus
45 hours per week
To handle and administer all claims, maintaining a high level of Customer Service.
To manage work in progress job status and job summary reports.
* Deal with all customers
* Booking in customer cars for repair
* Handle all types of claims - insurer/fleet/in-house/retail etc
* To administer claim and transfer to advance on a daily basis
* To carry out Customer Updates as agreed within Insurer Service level agreements
* Arrange courtesy cars
* Ensure daily updating of Advance system
* Carrying out total loss procedure through to invoicing
* To administer cash, credit card payments and banking
* To support the Transport Manager when required to make arrangements for completed vehicles
* To train and develop the capability of others
* Filing and cleansing of systems and data
* To ensure all the offices and customer facing areas are clean and tidy
* To work together with recovery companies and loan car suppliers
* To perform other duties in support of other team members as required
* To upsell retail work
If you have previous Bodyshop/Dealership experience within the Motor Trade and you believe you will be able to fulfil all of the criteria above, please forward your CV to Chris Phillips at Forward Thinking Personnel.
Role: Customer Service Advisor / Bodyshop Advisor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.