Company: THE SAMMONS GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Law Solicitor to join an established Law Firm based in Sevenoaks.
This position will suit a Solicitor with a minimum of 7-8 years PQE within Family Law.
To assist in the leadership and development of the family department, in conjunction with the HOD, and motivate team members to achieve agreed targets and to contribute to the development and achievement of the company’s business plan.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To provide high quality legal advice on Family matters
- To advise and manage client expectations in specialist subject
- Assist with and deliver seminars on specialist subject
- Ability to assist with marketing events
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone in a professional and efficient manner
- Become fluent and proficient with, and engage in the Department’s day to day work; the case management system and other software applications
- Deal with all parties having contact with the firm in a timely professional and efficient manner
- To ensure the Firm’s quality file management procedures are accurately carried out including timely use of checklists, E-filing, and timely filing of all paper correspondence, attendance notes and time records
- Assist in managing the team to achieve the Department’s Strategic Plan Objectives and Key Performance Indicator Targets
- Achieve the annual fee earning target
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive marketer
- Previous experience managing a full case load is essential
- Qualified solicitor with 6 years PQE
- Excellent knowledge of Family law and related procedural matters
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.