We are seeking a talented Inside Sales Territory Manager to develop new business and grow existing accounts in the western region of the United States. Sales candidates need to be goal oriented, detail oriented, self-motivated, driven, able to multi-task, and have excellent time management skills. This is a business to business sales position selling directly to hotels. A positive attitude for success and an outgoing personality is a must!
- Provide account management to existing accounts while identifying client needs for additional products
- Utilize analytical research tools and resources to more effectively target your prospects
- Employ product knowledge and ROI to educate and sell prospect base
- Demonstrate mastery of sales skills by generating interest and cultivating business relationships
- Call upon and engage prospective properties while promoting the value of Guest Supply and increasing sales
- Present samples, flyers, or catalogs and emphasize marketable features of products
- Quote prices, convey credit terms, and prepare sales contracts
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with support departments (purchasing, operations, customer service, etc)
- Own, follow up, and resolve all customer issues
- Work with Accounts Receivable to ensure that customers pay invoices within agreed upon terms
- Submit sales reports in a timely manner
- 2-5 years inside sales experience directly selling to customers over the phone
- Proven record of sales success and history of sales accomplishments
- Stellar business ethics
- Professional demeanor, vibrant personality, and the ability to instill trust in prospects and customers
- Goal-oriented and driven self-starter who can work independently within a team environment and strives to be the best
- Ability to sustain a self-motivated, consistent high level of focus and enthusiasm on a daily basis
- Excellent oral and written communication, active listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly through email, telephone, and in-person
- Proficiency in writing effective correspondence
- Capacity to convey ideas effectively and sell a variety of products
- Aptitude for processing information and incorporating feedback for interactive business conversation
- Strong closing skills
- Computer literacy including familiarity in handling and maintaining a customer database and skills that include Microsoft Office and Internet navigation
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in relationship sales managing repeat customer orders and up-selling
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
Since 2003, CSSI has grown from a neighborhood staffing provider to a $100 million national firm. We employ thousands of people at hundreds of companies across the country.
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Role: Inside Sales Territory Manager
Apply for this job now.