St. Albans, UK
Full Stack Agile Software Developers - Permanent - St Albans (sponsorship available)
We are looking for the best Software Developers with strong Agile/Scrum methodologies and TDD experience to join one of the growing teams within a very successful business who are number one in their sector in the UK. You will be joining at an exciting period of growth, building capabilities that would enable the company to further scale and grow.
Successful candidates should be technically strong, have a desire to work to collaborative, product aligned, agile processes. They should be great at collaborating and knowledge sharing. Also passionate about code quality and ensure their solutions are well-tested, so to enable continuous delivery practices.
Key skills and experience:
- Technically strong team player, keen on an agile/scrum or lean process environment, sprint and XP ceremonies
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID Principles using C#
- BDD/TDD, pairing and continuous integration
- Experienced working within and helping the team to deliver at high velocity
- Contribution to the product roadmap
- Skilled developer of multi-tiered scalable C# applications
- Usage of SQL or document databases
- Usage of Git
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Development of high transaction B2C eCommerce volume systems on both web and mobile platforms
- Experience of cloud hosted solutions (AWS or Azure)
- Development of asynchronous and/or distributed scalable systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brand-new development team and make a difference within an expanding market leading organisation. Competitive salary up to £75k for the right experience.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.