Are you a Practice Nurse around Crawley looking for flexible work opportunities in 2020? Chase Medical has a number of locum opportunities locally!
Locum work with Chase Medical can offer you:
- Excellent rates- Practice Nurses earn from £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay, providing an excellent way to boost your bank balance after the Festive splurging- one 8 hour shift can earn you £200!
- Flexible work- There is no minimum number of hours or shifts you have to complete, allowing you to work as and when you want, on an ad-hoc or a regular basis.
- Advanced booking for shifts- with many centres requesting cover a few months in advance, this means you are able to book shifts with plenty of notice so you can plan your work rota!
- Varied work environments- we have shifts available in General Practice, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours providers- with shifts in the evenings and weekends, as well as regular shifts during the daytime.
- Excellent CPD opportunities- working in a number of different practices is a great way to nurture your skills, and can also be a wonderful way to build your professional network.
All work you undertake will be relevant to your specific skillset, meaning you can quickly feel comfortable and confident in different environments. Centres will provide you with a centre induction before your first shift too, in order to help you settle yourself in. There is just one set of vetting to complete in order to pick up shifts with Chase Medical, meaning you'll be able to pick up shifts anywhere we work once completed.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the leading recruitment agency for Primary Care, specialising in finding work for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs and other Primary Care clinicians with work that suits them. We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings, with many of these centres working exclusively with Chase Medical for their staffing needs. We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and take pride in the friendly and responsive service we provide to our clinicians and the surgeries we work with.
We also have a number of permanent opportunities available across the country, if you're interested in a new permanent role, let us know. Our permanent team of recruitment experts will be happy to find you a new role that suits you, and negotiate the best job deal possible.
Interested in Registering with Chase Medical to gain access to our locum and permanent opportunities?
Call Chloe on [... Click Apply...], or email a CV to [... Click Apply...]. Our registration chats are quick and easy, often taking just 20 minutes to complete. You'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant on hand to guide you through the registration chat, and to discuss your skills and experience with. Once the registration chat is completed, your personal recruitment consultant will be available to answer any questions you may have, and to support you from your first locum shift and beyond! Even if you're not currently looking for locum work, registering with Chase Medical is a great way to see what shifts are available locally, and it means if you see any shifts you like, you'll be ready to pick them up right away!
Do you know someone who's interested in locum or permanent opportunities within Primary Care in 2020? Let us know- you could earn £500 per referral!