Pay depending on experience - Full-time - Immediate Start
Supply Desk is on the lookout for people who are passionate about working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN). We are working with a number of SEN schools, Pupil Referral Units (PRU) as well as mainstream Secondary and Primary schools in the Maidstone area; helping to provide 1:1 support for students with specialist needs.
The needs of the children we work with can be vast and varied and that's why we are happy to speak to anyone with experience in a professional or even personal capacity with children with SEN.
SEN experience we are especially interested in
• Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dyspraxia
• Hearing and Visually Impaired (HI and VI)
• Global Delay Disorder
• Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
What can we offer?
• A wide variety of schools and age groups
• A dedicated and friendly group of consultants
• Termly Networking Evenings, where you can meet other education professionals
• Highly competitive pay rates
• Long-term and daily contract options as well as permanent opportunities
Please call Hannah Robinson on 01634 404876 or email #removed# today