Job Title: KS1 Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Mornings only
Pay: £35 - £45 per morning
Winner Education are currently working with a Primary School based in Rugby to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 team. The Primary School is a lovely 2 form entry school, with a solid Senior Leadership Team. The position is a longer term position, lasting a minimum of 6 weeks. This position is starting ASAP.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- Support the Class Teacher
- Monitor and evaluate pupil's progress
- Assist in the assessment of pupil's
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum / EYFS
- Have a good behaviour management
- Work 1:1 or with small groups in intervention sessions
- Understand the emotional and social needs of children
- Have experience with supporting children at primary age
- Preferably have a Level 2 or Level 3 Child Care Qualification
- Work on your own initiative and part of a team
- Effective communicator
- Preferably have experience working with SEND children
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to Natalie Riddell at Winner Education by clicking apply now. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you could earn yourself £250 - terms and conditions apply.
Please note - your application will be subject to two relevant and satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.