Human Resources Director
Location: Paris North
Salary: €45000 - €52000
I am working with an exciting hotel located in Terminus Nord as they are looking for a new HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR!
Reporting to the General Manager of the hotel, you will be responsible for the entire HR function.
Working in direct contact with all teams, beyond payroll management, you will also be responsible for ensuring the well-being of employees so that they feel comfortable and enjoy working at the hotel.
You will recruit the best talents for the hotel, while conveying the spirit and DNA of the brand.
This way you will make the hotel something special...
• You implement various projects to support the hotel's HR strategy and policy in conjunction with management, as well as the group's employer brand
• Friendly in nature, you are keen to develop the cohesion and well-being of teams (around 70 employees) by organizing original events
• You participate in defining the annual budget and manage the payroll
• You work in close collaboration with all departments
• you are the referent for all HR and management issues and support managers to find solutions
• Always available for teams as host and manager, you facilitate internal communication in the company
• In your 'to do list', you also have personnel administration as well as payroll management (in collaboration with an accounting firm)
• You are responsible for social relations and negotiations with social partners (CSE) - in addition, you ensure that you maintain a good climate in the company
• With your Human Resources Manager, you will form a dream team and make the best talents want to join us
• The regulations of the HCR collective agreement have (almost) no more secrets for you - nevertheless, you remain on constant watch in order to update practices, and ensure proper compliance with French labor law within the company. business
• Very organized, you take the necessary step back to manage your priorities
• You like operations and being in direct contact with teams
The Ideal candidate:
• You have several years of professional experience in human resources management in the hotel and restaurant industry.
• You have training in human resources management/management.
• You have an international vision, you speak French and English fluently.
• You will bring confidence, consistency and team spirit to the job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in personnel management.
• You bring not only your abilities, but also your character.
The teams that have something extra also get something extra.
• Get to know all the other hotels and stay ten nights a year for free as a Team member!
• Also enjoy our restaurants and bars!
• Because we all need to pay attention to our planet, we cover 95% of your Navigo pass subscription
•And much more...
If you are interested in a confidential conversation please send me an email on #removed#