If you have a Machinist career path objective and want to work for a great company, check this out!
A manufacturing company in Rancho Santa Margarita is seeking an Entry-Level CNC Machinist for the 1st shift (7AM to 3:30PM). The environment is a clean, process-oriented environment. You will be trained in specific protocols unique to the types of parts manufactured. If selected for this position, your initial training will include handling and working with small parts before advancing to Machinist training. You will then move on to perform set-ups and operational functions on a variety of CNC machines.
This is a temp-to-hire position…and offers an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in CNC machining with a great company. The starting pay is $15 to $18 an hour. The opportunity for advancement is unlimited!
- Analyze and follow mechanical blueprints and specifications
- Mounting, installing, aligning, and securing tools, attachments, fixtures, and work-pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Calculating machine speed and feed ratios and the size and position of cuts
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs
- Assisting in other production tasks
- Certificate of completion awarded from NTMA CNC Machinist program or equivalent college/trade school program.
- Minimal employment work experience needed for this entry level role.
- Comfortable using optic equipment.
- Comfortable handling and working with small metal parts.
- Basic blueprint reading/interpretation skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Possess effective communication, good listening and critical thinking skills
- Will follow process and protocols and align with company policy and performance expectations.
Role: CNC Machinist - Entry Level
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita,
Apply for this job now.