Job purpose: Provide superior customer service to existing and new customers for Fortune 500 companies across the world. As well as acquire new customers by using innovative approaches with different styles of marketing.
Do you have customer service experience? If yes, that is Great. Is customer service something you lack? If yes, that is not a problem because we offer training that will give you that experience!
Customer Service Representative Job Duties!
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions! Suggest information about products and services!
- Open customer accounts by recording account information!
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint!
- Determine the cause of the problem!
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the problem!
- Expedite correction or adjustment!
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution!
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs!
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed!
- Student Mentality
- Work Ethic
- Great Attitude
- Goal oriented
- People skills
Reasons Why We're Excited!
- Meet great people and Network!
- Work with Fortune 500 Clients!
- Be a part of a team!
- Opportunities for Progression!
- Stimulating Environment!
- Opportunity to Travel!
Send in your resume if you're a goal chaser with a positive attitude!
Upper Echelon Marketing is a privately owned Marketing & Brand Management Firm based out of Columbus, Ohio. Upper Echelon Marketing has a strong focus on brand management, development on behalf of our clients, and the expansion of their consumer base. Working within the technology, entertainment, electronic, security, government, and energy industries in specific, Upper Echelon always strives to provide the best results.
Role: RECENT GRADS WANTED--Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.