Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
A Robert Half client in Tampa is hiring for a Human Resources Director on a full-time, direct-hire basis.
This position will be responsible for the following:
1. Creating job descriptions, posting open positions to job boards and recruiting new hires
2. Carries out all employee relations activities and provides resolution as needed
3. Ensures HR policy compliance throughout the company
4. Reviews and submits hourly payroll data while handling data errors or issues
5. Assists with policy implementation and correction as needed
1. 3-5 years of Human Resources Management experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred (7+ years of HR Management experience in lieu of a degree)
3. Strong knowledge and understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures
4. Excellent verbal and written communication
5. Must be able to work independently and be a team player
If you have applicable experience and are interested in this role, please apply directly to this job posting.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.