$400 Signing Bonus -- No Experience Required -- Immediate Availability
TRG is seeking a new team member to handle the communications and marketing/public relations department. We strive to be on top for identifying the next innovative marketing strategy as well as enhancing brand loyalty.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write promotional materials, website content, articles, publications and other communication materials as required.
- Coordinate and maintain website and social media platforms.
- Craft key messages for specific groups, initiatives or projects
- Develop and product newsletters, press releases and fact sheets
- Organize new and innovative ways to communicate and engage community
- Promote ongoing community events
- Post-secondary education in Communications, public relations, journalism, graphic design from a recognized institution or three years of non-profit related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in public relations
- Experience in WordPress publications (or similar), Facebook, Twitter, and social media platforms.
- Excellent written (samples must be provided) and oral skills
- Interest in working in Nonprofit environment
- Must be a team player and an ability to work independently
- Non-standard hours of work.
- This position requires work outside the office environment.
- Use of a personal vehicle may be required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Criminal Record Check is required.
We are located in Greenville, SC. Now expanding to markets in New York, Michigan, Florida, and North Carolina! Reliable transportation is required.
Role: Brand Marketing Assistant NEEDED (Entry Level)
Location: White Plains,
Apply for this job now.