ASSOCIATE Regional Law Firm with offices in NJ & NY is seeking a self-motivated and team-oriented associate for its Newark, New Jersey office.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation - Based on Experience and open to negotiation
- Generous Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule - Telecommuting
- PTO, Sick Time, Holidays, Vacation
- Company Events
- Annual Holiday Party
- Attorney lunches and happy hours
- Relocating to Hackensack, NJ
- An ideal candidate will possess a law degree from an accredited Law School
- Judicial Clerkship
- NJ and NY Bar Admission
- 2-5 years of experience in litigation, insurance defense, premises/products liability, and/or public entity liability
- Superior analytical and written/oral communication skills required
Send resume with salary requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.
Cottrell Solensky, P.A. consists of ten (10) attorneys engaged exclusively in the defense of personal injury actions in all Courts of the States of New Jersey (where our main office is located) and New York (where we maintain a satellite location in Elmsford, Westchester County, New York). The Firm's areas of concentration include transportation-related claims (trucking, buses and rental cars); premises liability; municipal liability; construction accidents; motor vehicle cases; food and liquor liability; product liability; and insurance coverage.
Role: Litigation Attorney
Apply for this job now.