An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Care Assistant (HCA) or Phlebotomist with GP Surgery experience to join a small yet supportive practice in Swindon on a locum basis, until the end of the year.
About the Role:
- NHS health checks, BMI checks
- chronic disease management experience desirable
- Locum Opportunity
- ASAP Start - 2nd November
- Part-time hours
- Competitive hourly rate - dependant on experience
- Based in Swindon
About the Individual:
- Obtains a current Phlebotomy/Venipuncture Certificate (and be signed off on on the competencies)
- 12-months minimum experience as a Health Care Assistant or Phlebotomist in a GP Surgery
- The perfect candidate will need to be able to empathise with their patients, communicate effectively and knowledgeable of the varied needs patients may require
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on 020 3475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)