With over twenty brands under their name, our Client is one of the largest manufacturers of specialty vehicles in the country, and their products reach around the world.
People everywhere depend on the safety and reliability of our Client's product, and they fulfill that need using advanced engineering and excellent customer support. Our Client is about one thing using quality & innovation to make the lives around us better.
Using this mantra in all aspects, our Client is dedicated to hiring individuals who take pride in a job well done, never settle and support a safe work environment.
If you share these same values, and wish to grow within an exceptional company, the please apply below! We look forward to reviewing your resume! Painter Quality Control Tech
Monday through Thursday, 6AM to 4:30PM Plus Overtime Pay:
$18-20 Position Summary:
Apply sub-coatings and finish coatings to all metal components and finished product. Fulfill all painting requirements to include from parts painting to complete vehicle paint, both in solid and metallic colors. Mix all products according to specifications. Check all painted materials for proper surface condition and proper paint preparations and repair as required Duties & Responsibilities:
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Understand and carry out verbal and written directions in English
- Close attention to detail
- Function with a minimal amount of supervision or no supervision.
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled per assigned department.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those in contact on a day to day basis.
- Meet minimum standards of safety per assigned department.
- Meet minimum standards of 5S.
- Mix coatings with thinner and catalyst to correct mixture, using color mixture equipment.
- Apply coatings with all types of spray equipment to meet coverage and gloss standards.
- Be able to correct errors in application of all types of coatings.
- Paint the parts and understand the acceptable quality of finish.
- Clean and inspect parts prior to painting.
- Follow all procedures for a quality, lasting paint finish.
- Be able to mix and spray all products used.
- Maintain spray equipment to meet operational standards, but not including repair of equipment.
- Follow hazardous waste disposal program and fire prevention procedures.
- Keep equipment and working area clean.
- Help train other painters both in production and quality.
- Be compliant with all the rules of conduct and attendance per the company handbook.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensure that hazardous waste that is handled is placed into the proper container(s).
- Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
- Familiar with Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan.
- Knows spill response procedures and evacuation routes.