We are seeking a Process Engineer, Medical Device Manufacturing, Validation to join our team!
** Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical engineering degree required (Bachelors of Science) .
** 7-10 years experience working as Process Control Engineer or Manufacturing Process Engineer in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology facilities (west cost preferred).
- Perform process engineering studies, develop work instructions, requirements.
- Develop Validation Plan, Risk Assessment, Protocol, and reports
- Supervise Validation Execution (coordinate with manufacturing personnel)
- Serve as point of contact between production, quality, and validation teams
- 7-10 years Process Control Validation, or Process Validation experience in Pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience in QC and manufacturing in a pharmaceutical and/or device manufacturing company
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Role: Process Engineer / Medical Device Manufacturing Validation
Location: La Jolla,
Apply for this job now.