Job Captain will be working with a Project Manager to help administer the design and construction documents for a variety of projects.
- Lead a team of architects, structural engineers, draftsmen and general contractors during a large building project.
- Coordinate with project leadership team to develop an execution plan.
- Ensure building designs are structurally sound and functional, as well as aesthetically in line with the developer's ideas.
- reports progress and issues to the project lead as needed
- must have 2-4 years of architectural experience
- must understand construction documentation development
- Previous experience in BIM / Revit.
We are an AIA Award-winning firm in North Jersey. The majority of our projects are manufacturing/warehouse buildings serving the food distribution industry, as well as a variety of commercial / residential projects that are complex and well designed.
Refer to #removed# for more information.
Role: Architecture - Job Captain - Detailer with Revit Proficiency
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.