Evander are one of the UK's leading companies providing glazing and lock services, operating in the Insurance, Facilities Management and Noise Abatement sectors. We are a growing business with an exciting vision for the future and looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to help achieve our goals.
The role will see you visiting customers on site, assessing claims, performing installations, carrying out repairs and surveys on Domestic Properties.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing business with great opportunities for future development and career progression.
What to Expect:
- Meet with customers onsite where possible to understand their requirements and discuss their options in relation to works to be undertaken, e.g. betterment
- Validate claim is consistent with damage and repudiate if necessary, ensuring completion of repudiation paperwork and that the appropriate escalation process is followed
- Completed assigned installation and repair jobs to a high standard within appropriate timescales Ensure possession of all necessary goods, tools & equipment to complete all assigned work and report any storages at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure all information is accurately captured using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) and ensure that all PDA steps are fully complied with
- Comply with the Health & Safety and Information Security requirements of the Company
- Any other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. The list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
What we are looking for:
- Driving Licence
- Minimum of level 2 NVQ in fenestration or MTC card
- Personal, approachable and helpful demeanour
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve our goals and objectives
- Driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander's operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.*