Pavestone LLC, a leading manufacturer of concrete patio products, pavers and retaining wall systems, is seeking an experienced AP/AR Clerk to join our team in the San Marcos, Texas facility.
· Process mail and match up invoices with internal receiving documents.
· Route invoices to appropriate departments for General Ledger code assignments.
· Accurately enter applicable data into JDE Business System to create batches for approval.
· Prepare and send Accounts Payable batches to corporate for payment.
· Maintain vendor correspondence and account files.
· Reconcile monthly statements and reconcile disputed invoices.
· Accurately enters raw material receipts on a daily basis.
· Communicates with vendors via email and phone calls as necessary.
· Works closely with manufacturing operations and transportation personnel to complete invoicing processing in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Accurately processes all billing and collections for branch sales daily.
· Assist with processing of Bonds and Liens as required.
· Maintain account aging records and work to resolve delinquent account balances when necessary.
· Communicates with corporate and customers regarding account status via email and phone calls as necessary.
· Maintain customer accounts and correspondence files in a timely and orderly fashion.
· Assist with incoming phone calls as necessary and other administrative duties as assigned.
· Adhere to all facility safety policies and standard operating procedures.
· Previous accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience in a manufacturing or service related field.
· Knowledge and experience with IT business system operations.
· Deadline and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a high paced work environment.
· Understanding and experience with basic office equipment: telephone, copier/scanner, fax machine, computer, printer, calculator and credit card processing systems.
· Willingness to learn new and career enhancing skills.
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· If you meet these expectations and qualifications, you are invited to complete the application process Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
o Pavestone LLC - San Marcos
o 1900 Clovis-Barker Road
o San Marcos, Texas 78666
YOUR PARTNER FOR CONCRETE SOLUTIONS
Pavestone LLC has manufactured segmental concrete products for the commercial, residential, contractor, industrial and retail consumer, markets since 1980. Dedicated to the production of the concrete pave stone and retaining wall units, our business principle is to be driven not only by technology in manufacturing, but also in the development of segmental paving and retaining wall systems. Now with over 30 regional manufacturing locations, distributing more than 40 states, Pavestone LLC continues to set the standards for service to the buyer, specifier and contractor. With over 250 million dollars in state-of-the art manufacturing equipment, Pavestone LLC provides the quality that sets the standard for its competitors and industry. The depth of selection in shape, color and texture, continue to place Pavestone as the leader of the industry!
OUR CORPORATE MISSION
To build the Pavestone team into the most successful U.S. manufacturer and distributor of beautiful modular concrete landscape systems by:
- Producing the highest quality products,
- Exceeding customer expectations,
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards and
- Becoming indispensable partners to resellers, contractors, design professionals, vendors, and staff by enhancing their profitability and success.
To improve the landscape of the U.S.A. with environment-friendly, concrete beauty and be internationally regarded by customers, vendors, and competitors as the LEADER in quality, ethics, service, value and reputable personnel in the Modular Concrete industry.
Role: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: San Marcos,
Apply for this job now.