A leader in the manufacture of Precision Machined and Fabricated metal products is seeking skilled and motivated individuals for its Quality Assurance department. Candidates must have...
- Experience inspecting machined metal products to close tolerances
- An understanding of GD&T
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use MS Excel
CMM experience and Management experience a plus
Established in 1953 and located in Middle River, convenient to the MARC train station and adjacent to the Maryland National Guard facility, our 35,000 square foot facility provides machined and fabricated metal parts to many Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace and defense contractors in the country.
Day and night shifts are available. Candidates interested in second shift will receive a shift premium in addition to their hourly rate.
- Weekly performance bonus
- Health insurance (66% company contribution to premium and 75% company deductible contribution)
- 401K with 45% match of first 6%
- 9 paid holidays
- $30,000 Life Insurance
- 26 weeks of short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Compensation is based on skill level and experience.
For more information about our company and the services that we provide, visit our website at #removed#
Role: Quality Assurance Inspector - Precision Products
Location: Middle River,
Apply for this job now.