COMPANY: GATEWAY SOLUTIONS INC
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Here is OUR DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact Details and Salary.
- Role: Warehouse Support Technician
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Duration: 12+ Months( possibility of extension)
- Experience: 5+ Years
Skills and Qualifications:
- A+ Certification (Required for Lead Techs. Only)
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of best practice security standards and techniques
- Microsoft Windows certification is a plus
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must hold a valid driver s license.
- Monitor support tickets submitted for parts requests and promptly assign parts
- Responsible for picking up obsolete equipment from schools and other APS locations
- Maintaining inventory of parts including but not limited to: Interactive Technology, laptop, desktop, WYSE etc.
- Ordering parts to maintain a healthy inventory
- Maintain/track all APS assets in a database
- Provide project support to schools and other APS locations
- Install Apple apps unto devices as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor wireless, network or switch issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve printer (or print) issues.
- Escalate major issues (wireless, network etc.) to IT Infrastructure technical teams
- Perform proactive support activities including but not limited to:
- Checking computer labs & media centers
- Updating Apple IOS on MacBook, iPad & iPod carts
- Installing and setting up Air Watch on mobile devices
- Installing Windows updates and patches
- Identify and update (or report) unsupported operating systems i.e. Win XP
- Ensuring that antivirus software installed on all machines
- Checking Interactive White Boards (and Projectors) in classrooms
- Update user and asset information in database (as necessary)
- Inventory, validate and report all technology items. Report any asset transfers to ensure ownership is properly captured.
- Follow established processes and procedures. Report to IT any suggestions that will improve process or make support easier or more efficient.
- Maintain exceptional customer service posture at ALL TIMES.
- Document work performed (and steps to resolve issues) at all times within ticketing system for audit or knowledgebase purposes.
Kiranmai Peddi || Recruiter || Direct: 913- 660-9429 || Email: #removed#
- provided by Dice