CivicScience is looking for a versatile, data centric, and creative individual to join our dynamic team. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial/startup environment - this is the position for you. CivicScience is a well-funded early stage technology company that has built the next generation platform for real-time and trending consumer data and analytics.
We're looking for a Senior Media Account Strategist to join our publisher-facing Account Management Team. This position will report to the Director of Account Management, but will work cooperatively with many internal teams as part of day-to-day duties. You will build relationships with our existing publishers, ensuring they receive value from their partnership with CivicScience. You will understand their critical priorities, align CivicScience offerings, and enable publisher retention and data growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and grow relationships with publishers
- On-board new publishers
- Manage publisher requests and publisher partnerships on a daily basis, also supports all publisher in-bound requests from the Intercom tool
- Grow engagements and data collection for existing publishers
- Partner with senior internal team members to identify the publisher's key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure publishers receive value from the platform ongoing
- Lead and / or participate in the design, execution, interpretation, and delivery of research to meet and exceed publisher goals
- This will entail collaboration with the Research team, Data team, and publisher
- Will proceed from research objective through project specification and configuration, scheduling project workflow, data collection, analysis, report preparation and presentation to the publisher
- Ensure publisher satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency, and delivery quality
- Become a power-user of the InsightStore platform and provide ongoing support to publishers
- Maintain accurate contact and account notes
- Maintain updated knowledge of CivicScience products and services
- Travel as necessary for onsite publisher visits
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years of media experience within a professional business setting, working at an existing major publisher company is a plus.
- Comfort interacting with senior-level management on publisher accounts
- A drive for experimenting with data (art + science) while being able to craft a creative and compelling data story
- Passion for publisher service and data
- A high comfort level with, and practical experience in, research discussion and data presentation
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks / responsibilities
- Experience in a marketing- or consumer research-related organization preferred
- Experience within a performance-based environment preferred
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with both internal and external contacts
- College graduate with a degree in communication studies, social sciences, humanities, business or related discipline
Benefits and Perks
- This position is a full-time salaried position.
- The company offers benefits in health, vision and dental insurance, as well as life insurance.
CivicScience is a Pittsburgh-based technology company that provides an innovative web-based platform for real-time polling and consumer insights, used by Fortune 1000 consumer brands, large media organization, and web/mobile publishers. We collect millions of new opinions each week through our polls and apply data mining and automated data science to rapidly surface meaningful consumer information. These amazing insights receive extensive press coverage and placement; we've been featured by ABC's Good Morning America, Bloomberg, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, CNBC, and hundreds more. And they drive major marketing decisions for companies like T-Mobile.
CivicScience has a vibrant and high-energy entrepreneurial, work culture, so the ideal candidate must thrive in an environment that requires self-starter ambition, strong teamwork and internal collaboration ethics, and the ability to help the company dynamically adapt and optimize its processes and strategies over time.
CivicScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR