My client, an excellent and well-established family run Law firm are currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their offices in Walsall.
As the successful Commercial Property Solicitor, you will be responsible for a range of duties which include but not limited to, Managing your own caseload of Commercial property matters ranging from:
- Sale & Purchase
- Commercial Leases.
- To be suitable for this role, you will either be a Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with great working knowledge and experience within Commercial Property and must be able to demonstrate experience in managing your own caseload effectively.
- It would be hugely beneficial if you have your own client base which would reflect in the remuneration package but is not essential for this position.
- Business development skills would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
- Salary is competitive dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free Parking
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to #removed#-legal.co.uk or call James on 0121 2963819 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Role: Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Walsall, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.