Overview We are looking for Digital Writer
for our Investment Management
client located at Los Angeles, CA
. This is a 6 Months
Responsibilities Title: Channel - Digital Writer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 Months Job Description: Role summary
Under general supervision, partners with business stakeholders and collaborates closely with creative and technical teams to write and edit online content for the Marketing Team.Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
• Gathers and understands business and marketing requirements and goals in order to develop content and messaging strategy.
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content and marketing requirements.
- Ensures web content and marketing strategies are in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Keeps abreast and analyzes company, industry and regulatory changes in order to determine applicability.
- Writes and edits web content that meets project goals and end user needs.
- Produces content and messaging strategy documents, such as copy decks, dynamic messaging and promotional banners.
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with creative teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs.
- Participates in the development of content style guides, messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, web tools and style guides.
- Partners with other writers within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels.
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures.
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content and messaging strategies.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Role: Digital Writer
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.