Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency, we specialise in supplying staff on a permanent and temporary basis to schools in the UK and Wales. We are currently recruiting for an immediate start within our Manchester Secondary team, the successful candidate will work within a rapidly expanding team and one of the biggest branches throughout the UK.
Are you a confident and friendly individual looking to forge a career in Recruitment? Whether you have prior experience in the industry or would join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, our Manchester location has a strong reputation throughout the company and is thriving. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and the successful candidate will be working specifically with high schools and colleges south of Manchester city centre.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Consultant at Teaching Personnel, you are the vital link between our client schools and candidates. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector (Secondary schools) and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area.
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to secondary schools across your local area
- Build and develop your own candidate database by sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff and matching them to temporary and permanent job placements
- Conduct face-to-face and virtual client meetings to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your client schools
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
- Partake in the companies unique learning and development programme to enhance your recruitment knowledge and understanding of the job
- Support your team and achieve team targets as well as individual accolades
Teaching Personnel have provided a first-rate service to over 5,000 schools throughout the UK since 1996. We have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales, a career path that can take you to the very top and a culture that rewards hard work and promotes teamwork. Teaching Personnel is your place to thrive.
The ideal applicant will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality, tenacity and urgency are extremely important in a fast-paced environment like Education. They will also be resilient and have a passion for education. Prior sales experience and knowledge of the education sector would also be beneficial to the role.
You will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential from day one by participating in our internal learning and development programme and receiving unrivalled support in branch. We have a specific career path for our Education Recruitment Consultants to progress. We review performance regularly and you may qualify for promotions up to 4 times per year.
Salary and Benefits
In return for your efforts we offer a great package consisting of:
- Annual salary from £20,000 per year to reflect skills and experience plus performance-related commission
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, increasing with service
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Nationwide retail discounts and perks
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
For more information about