Corr Recruitment are recruiting for a leading innovative medical distributor based in Sunderland. You will be part of the Warehouse team, picking the stock and preparing orders.
Your main responsibilities as a Warehouse Assistant will be:
- Receiving, inspecting and sortation of goods.
- Usage of a handheld scanner to process the goods and allocate them to assigned areas.
- Picking and packing of medical products (light picking).
- Ad-hoc duties in other aspects of the warehouse.
An ideal Warehouse Assistant will:
- Previous experience in Warehousing is advantageous.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to walk and lift products, as you will be walking around the warehouse.
- Able to conduct some heavy lifting.
- Pay rate of £9.00 per hour.
- Working Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:50.
- Temporary, ongoing. Could lead to a permanent role.
If you are interested or would simply like more details, please do not hesitate to contact Sohail on #removed# or call on 01256 533 595.
Alternatively, if you are looking actively looking for; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Picker Packer, Order Picker, Order Packer, Goods in, Warehouse Picker, Packing, General Assistant, Machine Operating, Machine Operator, Machine Setter, Production Assistant, Production Operative roles, please do contact us as we would be keen in speaking with you regarding our vacancies.