A Global leader in Commercial Real Estate services is looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to their team. You would be joining a dynamic group and you will be working with a range of clients including funds and corporate occupiers where your work will be primarily focussed in the commercial sector. This is an un-rivalled chance to advance your career, and with the size of the team there are clear opportunities for promotion.
- Due Diligence
- Construction Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Dilapidations and Exit Strategy
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Ideally 2-3 years PQE within a commercial Building Surveying environment
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with Clients and colleagues
- Experience in managing/ administering small to medium size, construction, refurbishment and fit out projects
- £55k - £60k
- Car allowance
- Generous bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
For your chance to take your next career step click apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for an informal chat.
We always have a range of new Building Surveyor roles in London, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the Edgar Cowen website.