Local manufacturer looking for an experienced Maintenance ~ Controls Technician for a 1st Shift Opportunity at their metal fabrication manufacturing northwest suburb near St. Charles. Outstanding team based environment. Positions offers 6am – 2:30pm hours, weekly paycheck, overtime, and great benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager providing the following:
- Repair and perform PM of production equipment for metal stamping, robotic welding, Fanuc Robotics, and machining operations, including CNC equipment.
- Part of a team doing installs and debugging.
- Maintain building, including plumbing, HVAC, 3-phase electric, hydraulics, pneumatics and tig welding.
- PLC troubleshooting, Controls, and heavy electrical maintenance, including 3-phase electrical.
- Maintain a well-documented system of maintenance and repair records.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
- Strong maintenance background, including heavy electrical, PLC, controls background with working knowledge of applicable electrical codes is required.
- Must have working knowledge of machine tools
Career Transitions LLC staffs talent for our clients by assisting in direct-hire, contract and contract-to-hire placement. We also offer Outplacement services to companies.
Role: Maintenance/Controls Technician 7892DW
Location: Saint Peters,
Apply for this job now.