SYNOPTIX is a Systems Engineering Consultancy supporting a wide range of blue-chip companies in various industries including Defence, Aerospace, Rail, Automotive and Marine.
As a consultancy we contribute to some of the foremost engineering projects in the UK, typically supporting large and complex engineering programmes through the application of systems engineering principles. Currently nearly all our engineers are working remotely.
We are looking for experienced Systems Engineers who can assist with our ongoing projects and lead those that are upcoming.
Skills we are looking for in a Lead Systems Engineer:
- Ability to drive projects and act as a leader
- Understanding of Requirements Management in DOORS or DOORS NG
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Analytical approach, solution orientated and customer focused
- Experience in the system architecture process (use of SysML)
The Lead Systems Engineer will require:
- A relevant Bachelor's or higher degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Chartered engineer status or be in the process of obtaining this
At Synoptix we find ourselves in an exciting period of growth, so this becomes a great opportunity to be part of that journey, we are a close-knit community focussed on delivering the highest quality of systems engineering expertise to our customers across the UK.
This work will be delivered as work packages and will fall outside of the IR35 legislation.
*Please note that due to the nature of the project we can only accept Single UK National candidates who hold SC UK Security Clearance.*
**By applying to this position, you are confirming that you consent to the retention of your personal data. Your data is held securely on our own premises and under the terms of the Data Protection Act (2018). It will be treated as confidential, and will not be transferred to any third party, or to any other jurisdiction without your consent. We will not hold any data for any longer than is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations and will remove any data at your written request**